Tuesday, March 5, 2013

Eggplant Pizza

these little pizzas are so easy to make! here's what you need to do:

slice the eggplant, and sprinkle salt on them. (I guess it brings out the extra moisture) wipe off the extra juice with a paper towel. the longer you wait the more juice that comes out. they say to wait about 30 min but I wasn't patient enough to wait that long... typical hungry girl!

while you are letting the moisture out, prepare the tomato sauce. I made my own from fresh tomatoes, basil, oregano, parsley, rosemary, olive oil, and minced garlic. soooo good! I'll have to post the recipe for that when I make it again. hopefully soon!

put the sauce on each of the eggplant slices, sprinkle some mozzarella & feta cheese on top. bake at 350 for about 5-10 min until the cheese is melted. mmmm!

No comments:

Post a Comment