Tuesday, May 27, 2014

Berry Tropical Ice Cream


I am such a sweet fanatic. It's not a good thing! This week has been particularly bad in the cravings department... It also got up to 100 degrees here today and I was dying for a fruity slushy sugary drink or ice cream... Well tonight I decided to be semi-good and experiment with some ideas I have seen on Pinterest to make ice cream from frozen fruit!

I never knew how much a food processor could come in handy! I love that thing. 

So here's what you need.

1 1/2 c of frozen mixed berries, banana, and pineapple 
4-6 tbs of Coconut/Almond milk blend

Throw it in the food processor & blend until smooth. I added about 3 tbs of the milk and then just added more until it got the right consistency. 

This was so yum! It would be really good topped with some dark chocolate too! 


No comments:

Post a Comment